Translated as “Mother Earth”, “Jer Ene” shyrdak patterns are a symbol of nature and the animal world. Each form has a hidden meaning and reflects the unity of man and the universe.
Decorated in bright colors, the Jer Ene shyrdak will perfectly fit into the interior of a house, endowing it with magical coziness and the warmth of home.
- 100% handmade
- 100% natural sheep wool
- High-quality stitch
- Original design
- Quality dyes
HOW SHOULD YOU CARE FOR A SHYRDAK?
Proper care prolongs the life of your Shyrdak:
• Use a sponge and soapy water to remove stains, and an iron or sunlight to dry your Shyrdak.
• Vacuum clean on a low setting without using a brush attachment.
• Shake the rug outside and beat it with a stick or a carpet beater.
• Expose to direct sunlight outdoors for 3 hours twice a year.
• When storing, make sure to use anti-moth spray and keep the storage room dry.
Shyrdak is listed on the UNESCO list of Intangible Cultural Heritage in Need of Urgent Safeguarding
|147 × 75 cm|
Size in feet
|4.82 × 2.46 ft|