The skillful display of water and air on this shyrdak gives it a special flavor.
We, the inhabitants of the Earth, have reached the very peak of the pollution of natural resources. The time has come to urge ourselves to use our natural resources wisely. This shyrdak reflects the call for the conservation and rational consumption of these resources.
- 100% handmade
- 100% natural sheep wool
- Perfect stitching
- Original design
- Quality dyes
HOW SHOULD YOU CARE FOR A SHYRDAK?
Proper care prolongs the life of your Shyrdak:
• Use a sponge and soapy water to remove stains, and an iron or sunlight to dry your Shyrdak.
• Vacuum clean on a low setting without using a brush attachment.
• Shake the rug outside and beat it with a stick or a carpet beater.
• Expose to direct sunlight outdoors for 3 hours twice a year.
• When storing, make sure to use anti-moth spray and keep the storage room dry.
Shyrdak is listed on the UNESCO list of Intangible Cultural Heritage in Need of Urgent Safeguarding.
|195 × 138 m|
Size in feet
|6.4 × 4.5 ft|