The "Tustuu" shyrdak is a product distinguished by its interesting geometric graphics and design.
The shyrdak depicts patterns that personify maternal love and the noble heart of a father. The small off shoots are symbols of children, and the Umai-Ene ornamentation, which protects children, surrounds and protects this family. The product carries the idea of a big, friendly, happy family.
- 100% handmade
- 100% natural sheep wool
- Perfect stitching
- Original design
- Quality dyes
HOW SHOULD YOU CARE FOR A SHYRDAK?
Proper care prolongs the life of your Shyrdak:
• Use a sponge and soapy water to remove stains, and an iron or sunlight to dry your Shyrdak.
• Vacuum clean on a low setting without using a brush attachment.
• Shake the rug outside and beat it with a stick or a carpet beater.
• Expose to direct sunlight outdoors for 3 hours twice a year.
• When storing, make sure to use anti-moth spray and keep the storage room dry.
Shyrdak is listed on the UNESCO list of Intangible Cultural Heritage in Need of Urgent Safeguarding.
|284 × 149 cm|
Size in feet
|9.3 × 4.8 ft|