How good it is when there is constant movement in life? Such movement serves as an incentive to achieve goals, develop personality, and acquire new knowledge and skills.
The harmonious combination of red waves in this shyrdak will allow it to fit perfectly into any interior, creating a bright accent.
This shyrdak reminds us that one cannot stand in one place. Life should be in constant flux.
- 100% handmade
- 100% natural sheep wool
- Perfect stitching
- Original design
- Quality dyes
HOW SHOULD YOU CARE FOR A SHYRDAK?
Proper care prolongs the life of your Shyrdak:
• Use a sponge and soapy water to remove stains, and an iron or sunlight to dry your Shyrdak.
• Vacuum clean on a low setting without using a brush attachment.
• Shake the rug outside and beat it with a stick or a carpet beater.
• Expose to direct sunlight outdoors for 3 hours twice a year.
• When storing, make sure to use anti-moth spray and keep the storage room dry.
Shyrdak is listed on the UNESCO list of Intangible Cultural Heritage in Need of Urgent Safeguarding.
|143 × 131 cm|
Size in feet
|4.7 × 4.3 ft|