This shyrdak, with the heavenly name “Bulut” (“Cloud”), is a symbol of complete freedom, striving for the best, and heavenly protection.
Since ancient times, these designs of continuously change have reminded nomads of the unity of the creatures of nature and the power of heaven. The patterns of the "Bulut" shyrdak protect the owners of the house from hardship and attract good luck.
The shyrdak is decorated in light colors and will perfectly complement any interior.
- 100% handmade
- 100% natural sheep wool
- Perfect stitching
- Original design
- Quality dyes
HOW SHOULD YOU CARE FOR A SHYRDAK?
Proper care prolongs the life of your Shyrdak:
• Use a sponge and soapy water to remove stains, and an iron or sunlight to dry your Shyrdak.
• Vacuum clean on a low setting without using a brush attachment.
• Shake the rug outside and beat it with a stick or a carpet beater.
• Expose to direct sunlight outdoors for 3 hours twice a year.
• When storing, make sure to use anti-moth spray and keep the storage room dry.
Shyrdak is listed on the UNESCO list of Intangible Cultural Heritage in Need of Urgent Safeguarding.
|147 × 81 cm|
Size in feet
|4.75 × 2.39 ft|