The majestic Tien Shan mountains in the very heart of Asia form the main element of the Tien Shan felt carpet.
The patterns of this shyrdak bring to mind the image of beautiful mountain landscapes, dense coniferous forests, and sparkling clear lakes.
The image of the sun and light on the carpet conveys the rich golden yellow color of the product.
The bright colors of the shyrdak will brighten the mood of the owners of the house and will cause delight and admiration among guests.
- 100% handmade
- 100% natural sheep wool
- Perfect stitching
- Original design
- Quality dyes
HOW SHOULD YOU CARE FOR A SHYRDAK?
Proper care prolongs the life of your Shyrdak:
• Use a sponge and soapy water to remove stains, and an iron or sunlight to dry your Shyrdak.
• Vacuum clean on a low setting without using a brush attachment.
• Shake the rug outside and beat it with a stick or a carpet beater.
• Expose to direct sunlight outdoors for 3 hours twice a year.
• When storing, make sure to use anti-moth spray and keep the storage room dry.
Shyrdak is listed on the UNESCO list of Intangible Cultural Heritage in Need of Urgent Safeguarding.
|150 × 67 m|
Size in feet
|4.92 × 2.19 ft|